Lavender White Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Makes approximately 30 cookies
Net Weight 19oz
You will need:
6 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon vegetable shortening
1 egg + 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- Pour cookie mix into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Add butter and shortening. Beat for 3 MINUTES medium high speed.
- Add egg and egg yolk. Beat for 3 MORE MINUTES at medium high speed.
- Using a heaping tablespoon-sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets an inch or two apart.
- Place the tray of cookie dough balls in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 9-12 minutes. It should look a little underdone when you take it out. Adjust your time based on your style of cookie baking sheets. (Dark cookie sheets cook faster and crispier version)
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets before moving to a wire baking rack to cool completely.
Ingredients: flour, sugar, white chocolate bits, organic lavender, organic cornstarch, baking soda, salt Contains: wheat, milk